Our client is a company catering to fortune 500 companies worldwide. They are a premium service provider of video decoding and analytical services to their esteemed clients. We are hiring for below mentioned positions, kindly review and apply for the same. For any further details, connect me via call.
Designation: VP of Operations
Experience: 8 to 14 Years
Job Location: Vikhroli
Salary Range: Open for the right candidate
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager Role:
– Lead and manage (assigning work, reviewing and providing feedback) a team of 50 – 60 members to effectively manage and improve day to day operations
– Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
– Closely monitoring the operational performance of the team and attend to all incidents and emergencies
– Competency of being responsible for projects from start to end managing team relationships
– Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the team on a day-to-day basis
– Build scalable processes to recruit, train and develop new hires to support business expansion
– Direct experience in managing groups of 50 plus member team
– Proven ability to build and lead teams
– An efficient people and team manager
– Very strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills.
– Track record of improvements in productivity and quality.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to lead projects across multiple functional areas are essential.
– Any Graduate having 8 to 14 years experience managing Operations at a medium to a large well-known organization.
– Should be currently working as Manager / Sr Manager Operations and above.
– Should be from IT / Tech / Market Research/ BPO background only.
Current Location in Mumbai?:
Reason for job change:
Team Size Heading?:
Feel free to connect me to understand the role and company details.
http://www.thejobcircle.com | Register with us !