What You Will do:
I) BUDGET & FORECAST
● Design effective budget models and scenarios for the Company, Departments,
Investors and Bankers.
● Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash
management) to ensure all operations are within budget limits.
● Review budget requests for approval.
● Forecast future budget needs.
● Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of
● Suggest spending improvements that increase EBITDA.
● Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
● Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
● Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
● Understand multiple processes to capture revenues and expenses efficiently in
● Work on budget recommendations and developing a final budgetary agreement
with management, present annual budgets to Management.
● Responsible for Multiple country payroll for accurate and timely processing
through inhouse team (or third party vendors) for employees in US, India, UK,
Netherlands, France, Singapore, Dubai, etc.
● Review employee agreements and work on actionable points wherever needed.
● Responsible for creating processes to coordinate with employees, HR and other
● Liaise with HR and other team members to ensure data for the Payroll is 100%
accurate, timely & complete.
● Work in collaboration with regionally based payroll vendors to resolve employee’s
● Help in international payroll related regulatory and compliance filings.
● Keeps abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage/tax laws,
and applies changes as appropriate.
● Financial Reporting from payroll outputs (monthly accounting journal, employee
● Responsible for any other task that is related to Employee Pay.
III) ADHOC PROJECTS
● Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
● Reports that are separately required by Management other than what is
mentioned above w.r.t running day to day business.
Who You Are:
● Masters Degree in Accounts / Finance or closely related field. CA/CA Inter
● 5-7 years of experience out of which must have minimum 2 year experience in
budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems.
● Action Oriented – Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap
to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
● Proven ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
● Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
● An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
● Demonstrate a detail-orientation and thoroughness to assignments and a high
degree of accuracy.
● Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages.
● Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and